About our House Wax Melt Burner
We are in love with our super cute House Wax Burners this year! Place a cube of wax melt in the well of the burner, place the house lid back on, light your tea light underneath, and sit back and watch the flicker of light through the wax melt windows whilst enjoying the beautiful aroma.
Instructions and Safety Warning
Do not leave a candle burning unattended. Do not burn candle for longer than 4 hours at a time. Do not burn on or near to anything that could catch fire. Always protect the surface on which the candle rests. To protect your candle holder, do not burn wax right down to the bottom. If lighting more than one candle, allow enough space between the candles with a recommended minimum distance of 15 cm. Keep out of reach of children and pets. WARNING may cause and allergic skin reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. If skin irritation or rash occurs, seek medical advise/attention. Dispose of contents/container to an approved disposal site in accordance with local regulations. Always fully read the label and instructions contained with your Soy Wax Melt before using this product.