About this Gold Candle & Room Spray Gift Set
This beautiful Gold Candle & Room Spray Gift Set make an incredibly stylish gift, The tactile appearance of the gold metal candle jar reflects the light and will make a wonderful edition to your home. The room spray coupled with the lovely gold candle, pack a strong home fragrance punch making them quite the aromatic pairing.
Gift Set contains:
1 x 40cl Gold Candle
1 x 100ml Glass Bottle Luxury Room Spray
Complete with white gift box.
Candle Instructions and Safety Warning
Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not burn candle for longer than 4 hours at a time. Allow candle wax to solidify before relighting, should any black smoke appear, trim the wick prior to the next use, it should be clean and no longer than 6 mm at all times, this will prolong the life of the soy candle and ensure it does not burn too quickly. When you are trimming the candle wick make sure you do not leave the trimmings in the candle wax, as this will encourage unhealthy soot to be produced. Do not burn on or near to anything that could catch fire. Always protect the surface on which the candle rests. To protect your candle holder, do not burn wax right down to the bottom. If lighting more than one candle, allow enough space between the candles with a recommended minimum distance of 15 cm. Keep out of reach of children and pets. WARNING may cause and allergic skin reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. If skin irritation or rash occurs, seek medical advise/attention. Dispose of contents/container to an approved disposal site in accordance with local regulations. Always fully read the label and instructions contained with your Soy Wax candle before using this product.
About this Luxury Room Spray
Our room sprays are made from the very best ingredients, brought together to bring you a quality product with a long lasting and beautiful scent. Each bottle is 100 ml of your chosen home fragrance.
Safety Notice and Warning
DIRECTIONS Do not spray directly onto furnishings, any naked flames or heat sources. DANGER EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE LIQUID AND VAPOUR. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep away from heat, sparks, naked flames, hot surfaces, no smoking. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Wear protective gloves. IF ON SKIN wash with plenty of soap and water, If skin irritation or rash occurs, seek medical advice/attention. IF IN EYES rinse continuously with water. If medical attention is needed, have product bottle or label with you to hand. Dispose of contents to an approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations. AVOID release to the environment. Always read the label fully prior to using this product.