About this Candle & Reed Diffuser Set
Our Candle and Reed Diffuser Set is available in 11 specially selected fragrances for you to enjoy on Valentines Day.
About this Candle
Our luxury candles last for up to 30 hours of burn time, delivering you long lasting beautiful home fragrance. Each Luxury candle consists of 100% soy wax, blended carefully with the scent of your choice and hand poured to perfection.
Candle Instructions and Safety Warning
Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not burn candle for longer than 4 hours at a time. Allow candle wax to solidify before relighting, should any black smoke appear, trim the wick prior to the next use, it should be clean and no longer than 6 mm at all times, this will prolong the life of the soy candle and ensure it does not burn too quickly. When you are trimming the candle wick make sure you do not leave the trimmings in the candle wax, as this will encourage unhealthy soot to be produced. Do not burn on or near to anything that could catch fire. Always protect the surface on which the candle rests. To protect your candle holder, do not burn wax right down to the bottom. If lighting more than one candle, allow enough space between the candles with a recommended minimum distance of 15 cm. Keep out of reach of children and pets. WARNING may cause and allergic skin reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. If skin irritation or rash occurs, seek medical advise/attention. Dispose of contents/container to an approved disposal site in accordance with local regulations. Always fully read the label and instructions contained with your Soy Wax candle before using this product.
About this Luxury Reed Diffuser
Our Luxury Reed Diffusers last for up to 90 days or more, delivering you long lasting beautiful home fragrance. Each Luxury Reed Diffuser consists of a 100 ml glass bottle of your selected fragrance, 5 white fibre reeds and a gift box.
Reed Diffuser Safety
Always keep the bottle in an upright position. Do not use in small confined pet areas without adequate ventilation. Do not place near a source of heat or direct sunlight. Do not place on polished, painted or plastic surfaces. Keep away from children and pets. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. People suffering from perfume sensitivity should be cautious when using this product. Always wear protective gloves when handling this product, may cause an allergic skin reaction. IF IN EYES rinse continuously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists, get medical advice/attention. IF SWALLOWED Immediately call a doctor. IF ON SKIN Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label to hand. Always read the label and instructions enclosed fully before using this product.